[SVN] Arduino Bundle Submission

Amit Snyderman amit at amitsnyderman.com
Fri Sep 28 21:21:05 UTC 2007

Hey all, I'm new to the list and was wondering how I could go about
adding a new Arduino bundle to the TM bundle Subversion repository
and maintaining it there?

This first version of the bundle extends the "scope.c" scope with
"scope.c.arduino" and contains:

* Snippets for all of the main functions defined in the Arduino
reference [http://www.arduino.cc/en/Reference/HomePage]
* Code build and upload to the Arduino board w/out using the Arduino
IDE via an included Makefile
* Function documentation lookup

The Arduino, in case any one is interested:

> [...] is an open-source electronics prototyping platform based on
> flexible, easy-to-use hardware and software. It's intended for
> artists, designers, hobbyists, and anyone interested in creating
> interactive objects or environments.
>
> Arduino can sense the environment by receiving input from a variety
> of sensors and can affect its surroundings by controlling lights,
> motors, and other actuators. The microcontroller on the board is
> programmed using the Arduino programming language (based on Wiring)
> and the Arduino development environment (based on Processing).
> Arduino projects can be stand-alone or they can communicate with
> software on running on a computer (e.g. Flash, Processing, MaxMSP).
>
> The boards can be assembled by hand or purchased preassembled; the
> software can be downloaded for free.

Read more at: http://arduino.cc/

thanks,
Amit