[SVN] [BUG] R1414 - Latex Bundle - Fixed?

Chris Sekszczynska Development at ChrisSek.de
Wed Sep 26 16:53:10 UTC 2007

Hi there,

I'm new to the list - so hello everyone!

I use build 1414 and found a bug in the LeTeX Bundle. I found this
issue already in the
archive and like to show you the problem. As Brad recommended in his
message from
2007-08-24, I looked into "/tmp/tmltxprefs.plist" after the following
error occurred:

"""
Typeset & View
Traceback (most recent call last): File "/Applications/TextMate.app/
Contents/SharedSupport/Bundles/Latex.tmbundle/Support/bin/
texMate.py", line 299, in ? tmPrefs = tmprefs.Preferences() File "/
Applications/TextMate.app/Contents/SharedSupport/Bundles/
Latex.tmbundle/Support/bin/tmprefs.py", line 18, in __init__
self.prefs.update(self.readTMPrefs()) File "/Applications/
TextMate.app/Contents/SharedSupport/Bundles/Latex.tmbundle/Support/
bin/tmprefs.py", line 39, in readTMPrefs plDict = plistlib.readPlist
(pl) File "/Applications/TextMate.app/Contents/SharedSupport/Bundles/
Latex.tmbundle/Support/bin/newplistlib.py", line 77, in readPlist
rootObject = p.parse(pathOrFile) File "/Applications/TextMate.app/
Contents/SharedSupport/Bundles/Latex.tmbundle/Support/bin/
newplistlib.py", line 402, in parse parser.ParseFile(fileobj)
xml.parsers.expat.ExpatError: not well-formed (invalid token): line
192, column 19
"""

Line 192 in the XML file:

"""
	<dict>
		<key>action</key>
		<string>replaceAll</string>
		<key>findInProjectRegularExpression</key>
		<false/>
		<key>findString</key>
L192		<string>--More--         </string>
		<key>ignoreCase</key>
		<true/>
		<key>regularExpression</key>
		<false/>
		<key>replaceAllScope</key>
		<string>document</string>
		<key>wrapAround</key>
		<true/>
	</dict>
"""

The Problem occurs, when i perform a search (by CMD-F or F3/CMD-G)
containing special characters (in my case console escape sequences).
Even if I perform many, many other searches, the problem is solved.

So I recommend – if not performed yet – to check the XML-
ErrorHandling in the underlying Python-Script.

Kind regards

Chris Sekszczynska