[SVN] Fixes(?) for GetBundle

Sebastian Gräßl sebastian.graessl at mac.com
Thu Oct 25 18:15:09 UTC 2007

Hi Ashley!

There are two reasons i will not add your fix.
1) The GetBundle is targeted to an user who is not abel to use svn
via command line or has not installed svn.
2) I'll add support for multiple repositories in the next time.

But thanks, your script gave me an idea how to add the multiple
repository support.

Thanks.
Sebastian