[SVN] MEL.tmbundle patch

Allan Odgaard throw-away-2 at macromates.com
Fri Oct 19 03:21:11 UTC 2007

On 19/10/2007, at 05:15, Michael Sheets wrote:

> On Oct 18, 2007, at 9:30 PM, Jon Roberts wrote:
>
>> This patch adds a command to send a script to Maya. I've contacted
>> the listed maintainer of this bundle, but he's unresponsive. This
>> feature exists for Emacs, Cutter, and a few other editors, so I
>> think Textmate needs it too.
>
> Your patch file includes both a tmCommand and a tmDelta file for the
> same command. Need to drag the bundle to the desktop out of the
> bundle editor to get a complete bundle and diff that against the svn
> copy.

For future reference, when contributing with patches there is reason
to break the rule of never checking out bundles to ~/Library, since in
this case we do want TextMate to “overwrite” the default files (as we
will send back the changes), more details at http://macromates.com/wiki/Bundles/HowToContribute