[SVN] YummyFTP Bundle

Ale Muñoz ale at bomberstudios.com
Thu May 31 22:38:03 UTC 2007

Hi there,

I have just finished a nice bundle for Yummy FTP[1], one of the best
FTP clients out there for Mac OS X (Transmit just didn't cut it for
me :)

So far it only has one command: "Synchronize Current Project". It
will sync your current project with any bookmark on Yummy FTP.

I think it would be a nice addition to the repository, but would love
to get some feedback about it before submitting it for approval by
Allan.

So, if you use Yummy FTP, please drop by my repository[2] and give it
a try (you may need some help setting it up, feel free to contact me
off-list)

Thanks in advance!

[1]: <http://www.yummysoftware.com>
[2]: <http://svn.sofanaranja.com/projects/bundles/release/>