[SVN] r7255 (PHP)

Ciarán Walsh ciawal at gmail.com
Mon May 14 18:37:13 UTC 2007

• I wasn't happy with the matching for parameter lists in function prototypes, since it was including all language elements when in fact the syntax is quite strict. Matching is now very strict – this also has the side effect that you can use “Select scope” to select the current parameter and then the entire parameter list.
• Highlight strings starting with SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE or DELETE as SQL(!). I've found this really useful, so let's see how it works out.

Changed:
U   trunk/Bundles/PHP.tmbundle/Syntaxes/PHP.plist