[SVN] r7201 (ActionScript 3)

Ale Muñoz ale at bomberstudios.com
Thu May 10 13:51:18 UTC 2007

On 10/05/2007, at 15:45, Simon Gregory wrote:

> Looking through the two bundles there is little similarity, however
> using source.actionscript.3 does sound like the right thing
> to do. What do you think Ale et al ?

I'd say it makes sense to have different, nested namespaces for AS2 &
AS3, even though they aren't too similar.

I'm planning on including AsProject support in the AS2 bundle, and it
would be cool to have it "for free" in AS3 also.

Even though the languages themselves may be different, there are some
commands that can (and should) belong to both of them.

So, go for it :)

--
Ale Muñoz
http://sofanaranja.com