[SVN] r7115 (PHP)

Ciarán Walsh ciawal at gmail.com
Thu May 3 15:37:28 UTC 2007

I rewrote this script entirely, to also include the PHP source parsing – pass the path to the php source package on the commandline.
It now parses the PHP source and updates the Completions preferences plist, the functions.txt database and outputs the patterns for pasting into the language definition in TM. (I should make it update the language automatically if the plist gem is installed…)
It now handles function aliases (such as is_int/is_integer → is_long), which was the reason for the rewrite.

Changed:
U   trunk/Bundles/PHP.tmbundle/Support/generate/generate.rb