[SVN] r7109 (Text)

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Thu May 3 01:31:15 UTC 2007

On 3. May 2007, at 02:27, Thomas Aylott (subtleGradient) wrote:

> Normal Menu items should totally be in the ⌘⌃t thing

In this case though, the feature is hidden behind the “Transpose”
title, which is an item that has different semantics depending on
caret position and if there is a selection, and whether or not that
selection spans multiple lines… which makes me think I should use a
more dynamic/adaptive menu title (which would then have it appear as
e.g. “Transpose Lines (Reverse)” or similar when multiple lines
are selected, and thus findable in a (hypothetical) ⌃⌘T)…

But back on topic: David, are you going to revert this commit
yourself? :)