[SVN] r6700 (Groovy)

Graeme Rocher graemerocher at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Mar 2 22:38:57 UTC 2007

Allan,

I was in the process of fixing this. I didn't realise about the script
in Support/bin nevertheless I wrote a Groovy script that updates all
the UUIDs, however I now don't have permission to commit the changes
into the Disabled Bundles/Groovy.tmbundle directory

Could you please either move it back or give me permission so I can
fix the problem

Cheers

On 3/2/07, Allan Odgaard <throw-away-1 at macromates.com> wrote:
> •move this bundle to the Disabled Bundles — a placeholder for "broken" bundles. We can move it back when it doesn't eclipse other bundle items (by re-using their UUIDs), hint: JEG2 wrote a script which is in Support/bin to find problematic items
>
> Changed:
> D   trunk/Bundles/Groovy.tmbundle/
> A   trunk/Disabled Bundles/
> A   trunk/Disabled Bundles/Groovy.tmbundle/

Graeme Rocher
Grails Project Lead
http://grails.org