[SVN] r7616 (Ruby)

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Thu Jun 28 13:12:32 UTC 2007

On 28. Jun 2007, at 15:00, Thomas Aylott (subtleGradient) wrote:

> Let us know when you're done cleaning house so we can come in and
> fix anything that might have broken or whatever.
>
> The Ruby Experimental syntax isn't currently meant to have the same
> UUID as the main ruby syntax yet since it includes it.
> 	thomas Aylott — subtleGradient

Oh… well, maybe it could avoid including it, and be a real branch?
I.e. this *is* a replacement for the Ruby grammar, right? and not
something you’d selectively use on only some ruby files.

I’d like to *not* have experimental versions/variations of the
standard stuff in trunk, which is why I have moved it to a separate
branch.

So the idea is that if you want to use the experimental Ruby, you do:

     cd …/Bundles/Ruby.tmbundle
     svn switch http://macromates.com/svn/Bundles/branches/
Experimental/Bundles/Ruby.tmbundle

Similar if you want to check out the WIP SQL stuff, you do:

     cd …/Bundles/SQL.tmbundle
     svn switch http://macromates.com/svn/Bundles/branches/WIP/
Bundles/SQL.tmbundle