[SVN] r7534 (ActionScript 3)

David Eriksson bbs at fatslice.com
Sun Jun 17 23:13:21 UTC 2007

Hi,

what's the idea of as3_libs_checkout.sh?

Doesn't really matter, don't know why I'm mailing this, but should a
Bundle really encourage me to use specific libs & frameworks. I might
be wrong!?

If working with others and using "under dev." libs on a project, I'd
recomend setting that lib as an svn:external (pref. using a specific
revision).

ps.
for instance, the adobe/webapi youtube example doesn't work since
youtube doesn't allow external "flash-calls" in their
crossdomain.xml. (could be proxied though)