[SVN] r7498 (ActionScript 3, C, Flex)

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Mon Jun 11 15:19:49 UTC 2007

On 11. Jun 2007, at 17:09, Simon Gregory wrote:

> I'm assuming that changes reference the latest version of http://
> macromates.com/svn/Bundles/trunk/Support/ to work. Am I
> right? If so then it would be helpful it the change was undone
> until those changes made it to a cutting edge release.

We can make a branch for each release of TM -- but head of trunk is
in preparation for next release, and thus should not be frozen until
that release.

Users which use GetBundle should generally avoid these dependency
problems since GetBundle will only fetch bundles at a version
corresponding to the users Support folder (so a form of tagging).