[SVN] r7756 (Latex)

Brad Miller bmiller at luther.edu
Tue Jul 17 20:41:34 UTC 2007

Now,

If anyone is interested in helping test the new formatting of latex output
you can switch over to using this branch.  As far as I can tell this branch
acts exactly like the trunk did yesterday, so if you switch you should not
see any loss in functionality.

I have the idea that now that I have made this script much more modular it
would be possible to make a new version of Typeset and View that could be
much more powerful than the current.

To make the switch you must cd into your Latex.tmbundle directory that you
have checked out from the repository then run the command

svn switch
http://macromates.com/svn/Bundles/branches/typeset_and_view/Latex.tmbundle

What I have implemented so far is to break out the parsing of the output
into several classes, one for each latex family command.

ParseTex
   ParseLatex
   ParseBibtex

capturing of error, warning, and informational messages is handled by a
dictionary of regular expression, callback function pairs.

I haven't messed with contex or xelatex so I don't know if there are special
error/warning messages to look out for there, but if there are then those
can be implemented as subclasses.

I'd also like to add some buttons at the bottom of the window to make it
easy to configure your latex environment as well as to run Bibtex, latex,
tex, makeindex commands right from the Typeset and View window.

Other ideas??

Brad

--
Brad Miller