[SVN] r7753 (Latex)

Brad Miller bonelake at mac.com
Tue Jul 17 18:58:00 UTC 2007

This is a start of a complete rewrite of latexErrWarn.py  The design is much more modular.  I think that this could provide a framework for providing some buttons in the Typeset and View window to run latex, bibtex, makeindex, and to possibly replace latexmk.pl  See the comments at the top of the file for more direction.
If you would like to help test this new version, please modify your local copy of the Typeset and View command and simply change the line calls latexErrWarn.py and replace with texMate.py  I have tried it on several of my latex files and have introduced several different kinds of errors, but this could still use some good testing.

Changed:
A   trunk/Bundles/Latex.tmbundle/Support/bin/texMate.py