[SVN] Bundle controls over textmate?

Justin Bishop jubishop at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 20:05:42 UTC 2007

I like to write my bundle commands in ruby.

Is there a way to get Textmate to reload the current file?  When one
reverts a file in the Perforce bundle, you have to click off and back
onto the window to trigger Textmate noticing the file has changed...is
there a way to essentially trigger this check?

Also is there a way to close the current window?  If you do a check-in
with command-line rcs, it deletes the local file...it'd be nice to
subsequently close that window upon check-in, since the file is
gone...

thanks a lot,

-Justin Bishop