[SVN] Tagging Bundles

William D. Neumann wneumann at cs.unm.edu
Wed Feb 21 19:21:59 UTC 2007

On Wed, 21 Feb 2007, Thomas Aylott (subtleGradient) wrote:

> Maybe "Interpreted Language" instead of scripting language.

So where does that leave languages like Lisp or ML which can be
interpreted or compiled (to either bytecode or native code)?  Hell, there
are even interpreters for C and C++...

Would that include languages where programs are *only* run via
interpreter?  What about if they are converted to bytecode first?

William D. Neumann

---

"There's just so many extra children, we could just feed the
children to these tigers.  We don't need them, we're not doing
anything with them.

Tigers are noble and sleek; children are loud and messy."

         -- Neko Case

Life is unfair.  Kill yourself or get over it.
 	-- Black Box Recorder