[SVN] Problems defining folding of /* ... */ comments

Paulo Moura pmoura at di.ubi.pt
Sat Feb 17 12:16:28 UTC 2007

Hi Michael!

>> I'm having trouble defining code folding patterns for /* ... */
>> comments. Specifically, as soon as there are spaces (but only
>> spaces!) in a line before closing the comment (*/), the code
>> folding marks vanish. No problem with having other characters on a
>> line before opening a comment (/*). Your help is appreciated.
>
> That's a limitation of the folding system, the indentation of the
> begin/end must match. There's nothing to can do about it because the
> end regex isn't even run if the indent doesn't match.

Thanks (once again) for your help. I can now stop pulling my hair
trying to understand why my regular expressions are not working :-)

Cheers,

Paulo

Paulo Jorge Lopes de Moura
Dep. of Computer Science, University of Beira Interior
6201-001 Covilhã, Portugal

Office 4.3  Ext. 3257
Phone: +351 275319891 Fax: +351 275319899
Email: <mailto:pmoura at di.ubi.pt>

Home page: <http://www.di.ubi.pt/~pmoura>
Research: <http://logtalk.org/>