[SVN] r6583 (OCaml)

William D. Neumann wneumann at cs.unm.edu
Wed Feb 14 20:53:12 UTC 2007

On Tue, 13 Feb 2007, Michael Sheets wrote:

> Are you using the cutting edge builds? It marks these all as invalid, and has
> a completion command bound to ⎋(esc).

Just as a follow-on to this, the theme I was using didn't have an
invarid.deprecated section, which is why these weren't highlighted.
Ooops.

Anyway, I would like to take this time to argue a bit for the inclusion
of an entity.name.value.* (or possibly entity.name.other.*) addition to
the naming conventions.  As I pointed out in one of my earlier messages,
limiting entity.name.* to just function, type, tag, and section doesn't
seem right, as there are plenty of values in languages that don't fall
under one of those categories, and that aren't necessarily constants
either.

William D. Neumann

---

"There's just so many extra children, we could just feed the
children to these tigers.  We don't need them, we're not doing
anything with them.

Tigers are noble and sleek; children are loud and messy."

         -- Neko Case

Life is unfair.  Kill yourself or get over it.
 	-- Black Box Recorder