[SVN] r6565

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Mon Feb 12 11:12:34 UTC 2007

• update plug-in to the one which bundles the tm_dialog shell command
• replace old tm_dialog shell command with a script which checks for the presence of DIALOG, if set, use that, otherwise uses tm_dialog_v5, which is the version bundled with last cutting edge release of TextMate

When all commands have migrated to using DIALOG, we can remove the bin/tm_dialog* stuff -- but we should not migrate to DIALOG before after next build (so users will have it, even w/o having checked out the PlugIns folder)

Changed:
U   trunk/PlugIns/Dialog.tmplugin/Contents/MacOS/Dialog
A   trunk/PlugIns/Dialog.tmplugin/Contents/Resources/tm_dialog
U   trunk/Support/bin/tm_dialog
A   trunk/Support/bin/tm_dialog_v5