[SVN] Adding ZPT scope to the HTML Bundle ok?

Michael Sheets mummer at whitefalls.org
Mon Feb 5 19:30:22 UTC 2007

> talk about an eye opener! suddenly it all makes sense ;-) also, by
> now including `xml.text.strict` i also get the desired highlighting
> of invalid xml:
>
> http://dev.plone.org/collective/changeset/36850

I'll take a look later to see if I see anything else, but just a
quick note about the strict xml grammar. It is quite strict and
relatively untested, allan created it as a proof on concept after I
made a HTML grammar that did much the same thing. In a template
language however you might not want so much strictness because the
fact that it's a template can mean it's not valid xml until after
it's processed. Of course this depends on the style of coding really,
not so much the template language. If you could in nice succinct
blocks it might not be an issue.

The other note is that it's not included with Textmate by default so
you'll need to have anyone that uses the bundle download the
experimental bundle as well.