[SVN] r8090

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Fri Aug 31 21:34:13 UTC 2007

Ciaran has a HTML tool tip branch for the Dialog plug-in, Joachim has
the pop-up, Hans has a file requester patch, and Rob Rix also has a
pending change he wants to make.

The source was already getting pretty messy, so this is about *me*
not wanting people to touch /trunk until I have carefully reviewed
their stuff and preferably done some refactoring and modularization
of the system.