[SVN] [Latex] Typesetting via PostScript when pstricks is being used

Sylvain Desvé sylvain.desve at mines.inpl-nancy.fr
Fri Aug 31 13:50:44 UTC 2007

I tried to reproduce the problem on a new project :

Just create a new project, create a new Latex file using the Article
template and drop the following:

	\usepackage{pstricks}
	\usepackage{pdfsync}

And you'll be able to see the problem ...

So I guess I have to move from:

	\usepackage{pdfsync}

to:

	\ifpdf
	\usepackage{pdfsync}
	\fi

Is there any solution to use PSTricks and still have the PDF
synchronization ?

Thanks,
Sylvain