[SVN] [Latex] Typesetting via PostScript when pstricks is being used

Sylvain Desvé sylvain.desve at mines.inpl-nancy.fr
Fri Aug 31 06:36:14 UTC 2007

I'm using a master file. I specified it using the "File Preferences >
Set Master File". I also have an environment variable in the project
scope (TM_LATEX_MASTER).

For the moment I have no PSTricks drawing in my latex document, I
just tried adding the package. When I don't import the package, the
"Typeset & View" window says that it's running pfdlatex on master.tex
and if I import the package it says it's running latex on master.tex.

I use the teTeX distribution which I installed using MacPorts.

Thanks,
Sylvain