[SVN] [Latex] Typesetting via PostScript when pstricks is being used

Brad Miller bmiller at luther.edu
Thu Aug 30 21:02:58 UTC 2007

The issue you reference *should* be handled correctly by the new Typeset &
View command.
It should detect that you have included pstricks and then run plain latex,
followed by divps and then ps2pdf.

Are you using a master file?  If so how is it specified?

When you run typeset & view  Does the output verify that you are running
latex?  On what file?

Thanks,

Brad

--