[SVN] r8038

Charilaos Skiadas cskiadas at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 22:46:55 UTC 2007

On Aug 26, 2007, at 1:52 PM, Michael Sheets wrote:

> On Aug 26, 2007, at 2:29 PM, Charilaos Skiadas wrote:
>
>> Added images for the "Add" and "Remove" buttons, shamelessly
>> stolen from the TextMate app resources (allan, is that OK?). I did
>> not know if there was a way to refer to the resources in the app
>> directly from the nib, so I copied the images into the Bundle's
>> Support/nibs folder.
>
> We have an images folder inside the main Support folder, perhaps we
> should use it for images like this that can be reused in nibs/etc.

And how do we access that support folder from the nib that lies in a
bundle? I.e. what should the value of the "icon" attribute in the
inspector be? Right now I have simply "Add.tiff". Does
$TM_SUPPORT_PATH work there? I tried to set it to: "$TM_SUPPORT_PATH/
images/arrow-up.gif" with and without the quotes, and none of them
worked.

Haris Skiadas
Hanover College