[SVN] r8038

Charilaos Skiadas cskiadas at uchicago.edu
Sun Aug 26 14:29:28 UTC 2007

Added images for the "Add" and "Remove" buttons, shamelessly stolen from the TextMate app resources (allan, is that OK?). I did not know if there was a way to refer to the resources in the app directly from the nib, so I copied the images into the Bundle's Support/nibs folder.

Changed:
A   branches/LaTexNewConfig/Support/nibs/Add.tiff
U   branches/LaTexNewConfig/Support/nibs/LaTeXCommandOptions.nib/keyedobjects.nib
A   branches/LaTexNewConfig/Support/nibs/Remove.tiff