[SVN] r8018 (Python)

Jeroen van der Ham jeroen at je-ju.net
Wed Aug 22 22:52:27 UTC 2007

Alexander Ross wrote:
> In the future, please check with me before commiting to the python bundle.
>
> I haven't had a chance to look over your changes thoroughly as of yet,
> but I'll get to it later.

I'm sorry, I've been out of touch lately, but I did not know that we
have dedicated bundle maintainers.

Checking the root README, it does not even list your name?

Speaking of which, I do not know who put in the question marks for who
contributed the original syntax for python in Textmate: you can blame
that one on me, that was actually one of the first user contributed
bundles iirc.

Jeroen.