[SVN] r8000

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Sun Aug 19 20:19:08 UTC 2007

Well… your commit message just listed a sample usage. There seems to
be several new keys in the dictionary, including one to run shell
commands, and there is a new flag to tm_dialog.

Please describe these keys, what the flag(s) does, and I would really
prefer if this stuff is done in branches -- this stuff is, I assume,
brand new, work in progress, and does introduce new API, so it really
should be in a branch.