[SVN] r7000 (Lisp)

Jesper Särnesjö sarnesjo at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 00:09:23 UTC 2007

Hi,

I added/tweaked a few more things, namely:

* A "Help" command, which displays a help file containing a
description of the following command, and not much else.
* A "Documentation for Word" command, which takes the current
selection or word and looks it up in the Common Lisp HyperSpec.
* Snippets for quoted and back-quoted lists: '() and `().
* defun is triggered by fun instead of def. It makes more sense. ;)

Cheers!

//Jesper Särnesjö