[SVN] r5086 (Scheme)

Rob Rix rix.rob at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 06:13:08 UTC 2006

[NEW] Added punctuation scopes and a invalid.illegal scope for unmatched parens.

[FIXED] Evaluate Selection uses STDIN with csi (I don't have mzscheme so I haven't altered its behaviour) so the fallback to Line if there is no selection will work.

Changed:
U   trunk/Bundles/Scheme.tmbundle/Commands/Evaluate selection.plist
D   trunk/Bundles/Scheme.tmbundle/Preferences/Indent.plist
U   trunk/Bundles/Scheme.tmbundle/Syntaxes/Scheme.plist
U   trunk/Bundles/Scheme.tmbundle/info.plist