[SVN] r5791 (Subversion)

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Tue Oct 31 19:18:03 UTC 2006

On 31. Oct 2006, at 18:15, Soryu wrote:

> • Bright theme: http://public.serenity.de/svn_status_bright.png
> • Halloween theme (unstyled): http://public.serenity.de/
> svn_status_halloween.png
>
> I turned the saturation for the background colours in the bright
> theme down, but I’m not sure at all about them. I also haven’t
> looked into images instead of links for the actions.

I am a little color blind, so that might affect my impression, but I
am not too keen on the colored row backgrounds. It just makes it look
random.

Maybe we could group all unknown files (?) in one table or so --
though there is also value in having the files shown in the order a
directory listing would give. Speaking of which, it has always
bothered me that the status doesn’t show files sorted alphabetically,
but now that Chris has refactored it :) I can likely just add that
myself.

Btw: maybe we should move to a real button (<input type="button">)
for the commit link.