[SVN] r5942 (Python)

Alexander John Ross alex.j.ross at gmail.com
Sun Nov 5 20:52:55 UTC 2006

• PyMate has been revamped.  We now launch the python script in it's own process, and provide a custom exception handler via sitecustomize.py.  Also, a custom `input` and `raw_input` functions are provided using the wonderful tm_dialog.
• Reverting New Function.snippet. (I thought I had done this, but apparently not.)

Changed:
U   trunk/Bundles/Python.tmbundle/Commands/Run Script.plist
U   trunk/Bundles/Python.tmbundle/Snippets/New Function.tmSnippet
A   trunk/Bundles/Python.tmbundle/Support/PyMate/
A   trunk/Bundles/Python.tmbundle/Support/PyMate/TextInput.nib/
A   trunk/Bundles/Python.tmbundle/Support/PyMate/TextInput.nib/classes.nib
A   trunk/Bundles/Python.tmbundle/Support/PyMate/TextInput.nib/info.nib
A   trunk/Bundles/Python.tmbundle/Support/PyMate/TextInput.nib/keyedobjects.nib
A   trunk/Bundles/Python.tmbundle/Support/PyMate/pymate.rb
A   trunk/Bundles/Python.tmbundle/Support/PyMate/sitecustomize.py
U   trunk/Bundles/Python.tmbundle/info.plist