[SVN] r5874 (Subversion)

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Thu Nov 2 06:31:30 UTC 2006

On 2. Nov 2006, at 05:32, Chris Thomas wrote:

> Experimentally remove the table borders. To my eye, the window
> frame seems to border the table adequately. Opinions?

I agree -- with the table taking the size of the window as width,
this look is nice.

With this though the header titles are even less in alignment with
the column data. Maybe we should just drop the header. Headers like
“actions” and “files” are anyway not very helpful. But aesthetically
it is nice with some “thicker” first line, so we may want to do some
other kind of decoration, if the headers go.

The action buttons are freaking ugly -- but I see what you’re getting
at :)