[SVN] r3474 (HTML, Latex, Markdown)

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Wed May 31 04:14:26 UTC 2006

• remove documentExtensions key, a remain from before scope selectors -- seems to have spread because of using “duplicate”, so I figured I’d just remove it once and for all

Changed:
U   trunk/Bundles/HTML.tmbundle/DragCommands/Anchor Tag.plist
U   trunk/Bundles/HTML.tmbundle/DragCommands/CSS Link.plist
U   trunk/Bundles/HTML.tmbundle/DragCommands/Image Tag.plist
U   trunk/Bundles/Latex.tmbundle/DragCommands/Include Image.plist
U   trunk/Bundles/Latex.tmbundle/DragCommands/Include file.plist
U   trunk/Bundles/Markdown.tmbundle/DragCommands/Image Tag.plist
U   trunk/Bundles/Markdown.tmbundle/DragCommands/Insert HTML file as Markdown.plist