[SVN] r3369 (C)

Chris Thomas chris at cjack.com
Sat May 20 01:39:50 UTC 2006

> This reflects my (new) personal preference for // (now that Toggle
> Comment is so smart about it all), but obeying to the fact that //
> is not allowed in strict ANSI-C.

Technically, it is allowed in strict ANSI C99...

Some kind of global preference for toggling C99 behaviors might be
useful. It would be on by default for C++, and it could control both
the default comment style and the use of variable declarations inside
for-loop initializers in snippets.

Chris

On May 19, 2006, at 11:04 PM, Allan Odgaard wrote:

> • now // is the default comment method in C++ where /* … */ is
> still the default in C (similar for Objective-C++/Objective-C)
>
> This reflects my (new) personal preference for // (now that Toggle
> Comment is so smart about it all), but obeying to the fact that //
> is not allowed in strict ANSI-C.
>
> Changed:
> A   trunk/Bundles/C.tmbundle/Preferences/Comments (C++).tmPreferences
> U   trunk/Bundles/C.tmbundle/Preferences/Comments.plist
> U   trunk/Bundles/C.tmbundle/info.plist

NOUS SOMMES DESOLES QUE NOTRE PRESIDENT SOIT UN IDIOT. NOUS N’AVONS
PAS VOTE POUR LUI.