[SVN] r2829 (Ruby)

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Tue Mar 7 17:38:06 UTC 2006

On 7/3/2006, at 18:22, Duane Johnson wrote:

>> The various Go to … commands though could likely use $TM_SCOPE to
>> decide what action should be taken. And the ERB snippets should
>> probably be moved out of the Rails bundle.
> The Go To ... commands currently use language scoping to decide
> what action should be taken.  That's what the meta.rails.* scopes
> are for (meta.rails.controller, meta.rails.helper etc.).

Yes, I got that :) What I meant is, you can have one command that is
activated from all the scopes, and then have that command read the
value of the TM_SCOPE environment variable to figure out from what
scope it actually was activated.

This would have the advantage of only one command, but as a
disadvantage one could argue that the command then does “scope
selection” normally performed by TM.