[SVN] r2829 (Ruby)

Duane Johnson duane.johnson at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 17:22:02 UTC 2006

On Mar 6, 2006, at 10:30 PM, Allan Odgaard wrote:

> On 7/3/2006, at 6:13, Charilaos Skiadas wrote:
>
>> On an unrelated note, I've noticed a plethora of very similar
>> snippets in the Rails bundle. Might I suggest we pack them into
>> single commands like we did in the LaTeX bundle? At least for the
>> official version.
>
> I am not sure what the activation scheme should be, and if you can
> deduce the content alone from the abbreviation.
>
> The various Go to … commands though could likely use $TM_SCOPE to
> decide what action should be taken. And the ERB snippets should
> probably be moved out of the Rails bundle.

The Go To ... commands currently use language scoping to decide what
action should be taken.  That's what the meta.rails.* scopes are for
(meta.rails.controller, meta.rails.helper etc.).  I'll be releasing a
show-and-tell video today that will demonstrate this in better detail
if you haven't used the Go To ... commands before.

Duane Johnson
(canadaduane)
http://blog.inquirylabs.com/