[SVN] r2829 (Ruby)

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Tue Mar 7 10:00:43 UTC 2006

On 7/3/2006, at 7:30, Charilaos Skiadas wrote:

> Could be. This basically happens to me in any Rails project, when I
> run any unit test from within TextMate. I can send you a package of
> a sample rails project, but there's really nothing special about
> it, just a couple of assert_equal calls. The output from them is
> formatted reasonably well, but not as well as when run from the
> terminal. Just create a test class with two tests in rails that
> fail, and run them via ctrl-R. Come to think of it, any Test thing
> would work. Here is an example, that actually froze RunScript command:

I should mention, I have neither Rails nor any unit test library
installed.

I do have RubyGems though, so I can install whatever stuff gives me
the Test class.

Could you btw check if the script freeze with the previous version of
tmruby? it might be my waiting for the sub-threads which has
introduced a problem.