[SVN] r3350 (Subversion)

Chris Thomas chris at cjack.com
Wed Jun 21 01:07:28 UTC 2006

ben's right, I think. Commit doesn't work with TM_SVN_DIFF_CMD at the
moment.

The only slightly tricky issue is that CommitWindow is used by more
than the Subversion bundle, so however this is handled, it should be
parameterized. If someone else wants to do this work, feel free, by
all means. I'll get back to it, but not early this week.

Chris