[SVN] r3734 (HTML)

Benoit Gagnon b.gagnon at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 04:08:03 UTC 2006

On Jun 19, 2006, at 10:06 PM, Allan Odgaard wrote:

> • for good measure, also “eat” the initial php after <? when it’s
> not strictly lowercased

In the same vein, I noticed the scope of the character immediately
following the closing ?> is still "source.php" if that character is a
newline. Is this the intended behavior ?

I found that while trying to insert a <br /> using shift+return after
closing a php block. Instead, I got the \n from the PHP bundle.