[SVN] r3699 (Darcs)

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Sat Jun 17 17:33:14 UTC 2006

• since I am getting duplicate bug reports about cmd-D not working in save dialogs I am changing the key to ctrl-shift-Z for now. This is the same as CVS.

Changed:
U   trunk/Bundles/Darcs.tmbundle/Commands/Add to repository.plist
U   trunk/Bundles/Darcs.tmbundle/Commands/Changes.plist
U   trunk/Bundles/Darcs.tmbundle/Commands/Diff.plist
U   trunk/Bundles/Darcs.tmbundle/Commands/Pull from default repository.plist
U   trunk/Bundles/Darcs.tmbundle/Commands/Push to default repository.plist
U   trunk/Bundles/Darcs.tmbundle/Commands/Record All.plist
U   trunk/Bundles/Darcs.tmbundle/Commands/Record.plist
U   trunk/Bundles/Darcs.tmbundle/Commands/Whats New.plist