[SVN] r4061 (Subversion)

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Sat Jul 8 11:19:53 UTC 2006

On 7/7/2006, at 17:14, Thomas Aylott wrote:

> Tweaked CSS, per community request ;)

Great work! Some thoughts:

  * the rows for which the :hover is applied should “touch” so that
it is not possible to place the mouse between two rows and thus not
see the highlight. Just to ensure I wasn’t going crazy, I made this
example [1]. Moving the mouse up and down on the alphabetic items
seems more steady.

  * tool tips: these get in the way, especially now that the file
name extend. I opt for removing them -- if the info is useful, maybe
do a “status bar” of some sort.

  * the blue gradient should be slightly darker at the top, I think
it comes too close to the white color of the text.

[1] http://pastie.caboo.se/3830