[SVN] r4066 (Subversion)

Torsten Becker torsten.becker at gmail.com
Sat Jul 8 00:26:09 UTC 2006

* because we have diffs in svn-status now, we (i) also want these
  in svn-log .. so here they are! :)

* while adding them i also changed the escaping a bit, because i
  have some repositories with svn+ssh and urls with a username and therefore a @
  in the name. hopefully the escaping isn't damaged, i testet it and everything
  worked, but who knows? :>

* renamed flip_files.js to svn_log_helper.js, because thats what it actually is now.

* blame/annotate now again highlights the current line with a dark grey, also
  changed the alternating color to use the alternate class from svn_style.css
  and again show line, rev and name columns in a different color.

(it btw sucks that one cannot rename changed files over https, it took some time to find this out)

Changed:
U   trunk/Bundles/Subversion.tmbundle/Support/Stylesheets/svn_blame_style.css
D   trunk/Bundles/Subversion.tmbundle/Support/flip_files.js
U   trunk/Bundles/Subversion.tmbundle/Support/format_blame.rb
U   trunk/Bundles/Subversion.tmbundle/Support/format_log.rb
A   trunk/Bundles/Subversion.tmbundle/Support/svn_log_helper.js