[SVN] r3973

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Mon Jul 3 02:36:29 UTC 2006

• the version file contains the current version of the Support folder (needs to be manually bumped, but I’ll make the cutting edge build script do this)
• new TextMate.min_support function which takes the minimum required version of the Support folder. The function will show an error linking to “More Info” if the requirement is not met and raise SystemExit (so should be simple to use) — currently More Info just takes you to macromates.com, I’ll make it point to the manual

Changed:
U   trunk/Support/lib/textmate.rb
A   trunk/Support/version