[SVN] r3940 (SQL)

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Sat Jul 1 05:45:00 UTC 2006

• changed all declaration scopes to meta
• moved string, regexp, and comment matching to the repository seciton
• re-ordered rules (hopefully this didn’t screw up the grammar)
• introduced additional rules for single, double, and back-tick quoted strings which match strings w/o special (escaped) characters — on very long lines, this provides a significant speedup since the “sub patterns” will be matched against the entire rest of the line, so if we have a line containing 10,000 strings, we run the string-sub pattern (for \\.) 10,000 times on that same line, and if the line doesn’t have any \ characters, each match will run to the end of the line (long term I will address the problem in the parser) — this change was prompted by ticket 0EF871AC

Changed:
U   trunk/Bundles/SQL.tmbundle/Syntaxes/SQL.plist