[SVN] r6330 (Subversion)

Chris Thomas chris at cjack.com
Mon Dec 11 19:29:52 UTC 2006

Yes, yes, sorry, I read Haris's note the other day and was suitably
chastened. It hadn't occurred to me that Ruby wouldn't canonicalize
require paths, although I realize it's a Really Hard Problem when
considering all the edge cases and other platforms.

It would be nice someday to be able to write something like 'require
"textmate/progress", though. Would need to move the lib/support ruby
files into a 'textmate' folder and modify RUBYLIB. I wonder if this
can be accomplished without modifying the TM app binary.

Chris