[SVN] r4943 (CVS, Mercurial, SVK, Subversion, Xcode)

James Edward Gray II james at grayproductions.net
Sat Aug 26 04:03:30 UTC 2006

Changing library references I missed with the last checkin.  The capital library name threw me.  Let that be a lesson boys and girls...  ;)

Changed:
U   trunk/Bundles/CVS.tmbundle/Support/cvs_commit.rb
U   trunk/Bundles/Mercurial.tmbundle/Support/format_status.rb
U   trunk/Bundles/Mercurial.tmbundle/Support/hg_commit.rb
U   trunk/Bundles/SVK.tmbundle/Tools/format_status.rb
U   trunk/Bundles/SVK.tmbundle/Tools/svk_commit.rb
U   trunk/Bundles/Subversion.tmbundle/Support/format_status.rb
U   trunk/Bundles/Xcode.tmbundle/Support/bin/format_build.rb