[SVN] r4926 (CSS)

Brad Choate brad at bradchoate.com
Fri Aug 25 03:16:38 UTC 2006

Sorry, but I find it annoying period. I'm just too used to typing the
space following a colon, so that snippet just makes me type an extra
backspace to delete the extra space I type. I'm sure I'd adjust over
time, but then the habit would cause me problems when I enter CSS in
a web form, or within the Firefox Web Developer Toolbar's CSS editor,
or on any Windows machine.

So I agree-- it's more trouble than it's worth. This kind of snippet
is a perfect example of something that should be in a user's bundle
space, not inflicted on the whole TextMate userbase.

-Brad