[SVN] r4888 (S5)

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Tue Aug 22 10:06:50 UTC 2006

• add a bundle description to the info.plist (using the key ‘description’)

There is no GUI editor for this and currently this is not presented anywhere.

I have used Markdown as the description format, the rationale being that we likely do want to embed links in the description, but we want to stay as close to plain text as possible, as there is no guarantee that the description goes through any preprocessing before it is being displayed.

Changed:
U   trunk/Bundles/S5.tmbundle/info.plist